Friday, April 29, 2011

Leather Available for Makeup Bags, Card Holders, and Key Fobs

These are some of the colors and styles of leather that I have available to make makeup bags.  Beside the name I have listed the number of bags that I can make.  If you see something that you like, you can email me at LeatherByMike@gmail.com.  Crocodile embossed leathers are indicated with the word Croco.  All samples shown here are embossed with the exception of the Lime Green and Black.

Red and Teal Rose Pattern - 2

Brown Floral Design - 1

Tan and Brown Croco - 3

Bronze and Brown Croco - 2

Brown and Black Croco - 6

Medium Brown Croco - 2

Red Croco - 8

Marble Brown - 2

Floral Embossed (Deep Embossing) - 11

Ivory and Tan Croco - 2


Ivory and Brown Croco - 3

Light Brown with Dark Stripe Croco - 2

Dark Brown (sometime is looks almost black) Croco - 5

Brown with Black Stripe Croco - 7

Maroon Floral - 2

Yellow Gold - 1

Black and Ivory Rose Pattern - 1

Lime Green / Apple Green - 21

Black - 25

1 comment:

  1. I love your beautiful leather selection! I'm interested in buying some to make a cover for my ereader.
    In what units of measure do you sell the leather?
    by the inch?

    ReplyDelete